We’re celebrating this year’s Halloween with a our first-ever themed tattoo contest.
The prize? FREE T-TECH MODULES!
1. Accepted tattoo styles: Anything horror/Surrealism/Halloween-related!
2. The photo/video of the horror tattoo must be freshly added between October 23 – 31 to Instagram.
3. Must be a single tattoo per post (no cap on how many posts are per individual artist)
4. Hashtag your horror tattoo with both #HorrorHalloWin and #ttechcontest
5. Tag @ttechofficial to the image 6. Follow our IG page
7. There is no geographical limit for the entrants (we ship everywhere in the world)
8. You don’t have to be an artist to enter the contest. We will accept entries on behalf of YOUR tattooists! Simply tag the artist’s name for THEIR chance to WIN!
9. There are no rules on equipment used for the horror-session
10. There’s no time limit on when the horror piece was tattooed
1st place: 3 free sample boxes (up to 12 configurations)
2nd place: 2 free sample boxes (up to 8 configs)
3rd place: 1 free sample box (up to 4 configs)
Each sample box contains 4 configurations of your choosing. Configurations may be subject to availability. The winners will be responsible for shipping costs associated with the package. The sample boxes may also be added to your next order at no separate shipping charge.
How the winner will be chosen:
We will choose 3 different winners with the highest number of likes gathered between October 23-31st on their posts*. The contestants MUST follow all of the abovementioned rules! The Number of likes will be captured on October 31st at 5 pm EST and the three top liked pictures will be declared as winners and their winning tattoos shared across our Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and the T-Tech website!
And remember, @ttechofficial is the ONLY official Instagram channel from T-Tech Tattoo Device Inc!
Special thanks go out to the wonderful Andrey Popov (@amp_art), Gavin Clarke (@gavinclarketattoos) and Patrick Duggan (@bikervvitch_tattooer) for letting us use their art in this post!
*Update, October 30, 2017
Based on sentiment with regards to choosing of the winner, we agree that choosing a random winner is fairer for all participants. Since the "likes" are no longer the deciding factor, we are also excluding Rule#2. On October 31st, at 5pm EST we will make a video post of choosing and announcing our three lucky winners! And may the odds be ever in your favour ;)